Thursday, October 15, 2009

Shorts for "The Girl"


I used a kwiksew pattern for these shorts. This is the book that the pattern came from. I bought this book about 15 years ago and have used it many many times over sewing clothing for number one son and now that two more children have arrived i'm sure the book will be falling apart by the time i'm finished with it. I have 4 of the kwiksew books and have found them to be great value for money.

The fabric is the same fabric that I used for her skirt here. I went back to spotlight a week or so after and found some more. The best bit was that it was 2 for 1. So I bought 6 metres and paid for 3. The fabric was reduced as well so I ended up paying about $2 a metre. Oh I love a bargain.


1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous - such a lovely bright colour and wow what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete